Home
« Home | Next: Intricate Lego Creations »
| Next: Fruity Compositions »
| Next: Masking Tape Art »
| Next: The Mystery Of Chinese Art »
| Next: More Hay Bale Creations »
| Next: Hay Bale Art »
| Next: Fruitful Art »
| Next: Number Arts And Crafts »
| Next: Number Art »
| Next: Diorama Arts And Crafts »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Basket Ball Creations

There are some arts and crafts pertaining to basket balls out there, but those are few and far between. I am not talking about all the cakes, cookies, key chains, paintings, etc, although those are pretty arty and creative as well. No, I am talking about creations with actual basket balls.

The ideas I did come across were pretty ingenious and I enjoyed the project of making a pencil holder out of a basket ball.

You can use if for something else as well of course. I was thinking more along the lines of a fruit bowl, candy dish, or even a flower pot to mention a few. I am sure you can come up with several ideas of your own.

I also saw a basket ball which was painted and transformed into a giant Christmas ornament. Putting out a few like those in your yard would certainly add to the Christmas spirit.

Making a wreath out of basket balls also crossed my mind. You would have to cut them in half or quarters might even be better, because it would turn out too large otherwise. I am not settled on the how and what yet.

There may be too many hoops to jump through!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014