Home
« Home | Next: Another Box Art Project »
| Next: Georgian Crime Stats »
| Next: Christmas Sparkle »
| Next: The Value Of Art »
| Next: From The Nick-Crack Stand »
| Next: Preserving Art »
| Next: Another Altered Jar Art Project »
| Next: The Art Of Sharing »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Economical Impact »
| Next: Find It Quick And Easy »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, June 18, 2010

Leaf Art

You may think that leafs are very limited in use. If that is the case then you will be shocked finding out about all the options they present; I know I was!

I had already mentioned before that framed leaves are unique pieces of art in any room. They can be used in a composition or when you would rather have something larger then a collage is a great project with an astonishing result.

My suspicion was that was all which could be done with leaves, but I was proven wrong when I did a search. I had no idea that leaves were used as a canvas for some gorgeous paintings, as you can see in this picture.

Of course you would have to use a dried leaf to do this, otherwise your painting will beat the wrinkles of a 100 year old woman in no time.

I suppose even the tiniest leaves would lend themselves very well for this art. Agreed, the painted image would be very small, but wouldn't it be fun if it comes with a magnifying glass??? :-)

See also:
Leaf Art II
Leaf Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014