Home
« Home | Next: Recipes and Creativity »
| Next: Cornucopia Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Wide Selection Of Art »
| Next: Cornucopia Art II »
| Next: Flowery Art »
| Next: Cornucopia Art »
| Next: Creativity and Fun With Water »
| Next: Baby Hat Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Safe Artwork »
| Next: Baby Hat Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Coffee Creamer Art

Well, what do you know? I came across what could be a form of art and an inspiration for several projects.

However, there is none to be found on the Internet where it concerns a craft or hobby with coffee creamer, except for the one portrayed in this picture and which I already mentioned in my posts on coffee art.

I don't know what I expected when I did a search for coffee creamer art, but I would at least have suspected to find some wall art made from the powdered kind.

I can imagine how great that would look with a dark background and with the use of double stick paper, it would be held firmly in place.

As soon as I get around to it, I may give it a try and in the mean time, I have an assignment for you; create some art with coffee creamer powder, post it on your site and share the link with me. Thanks.

I would love to see what all you come up with!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014