Home
« Home | Next: Considering 4G »
| Next: A Good Car »
| Next: Bamboo Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cleaning Up The Mess »
| Next: Bamboo Art II »
| Next: Your Money's Worth »
| Next: Bamboo Art »
| Next: The Art of Seating and Setting »
| Next: Needle Point Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Needle Point Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Calligraphy Art

I always admire a nice handwriting which is probably because I don't have one.

Mine is not very readable and a result of having to jot down notes in a high pace which were thrown out in class. Missing one could be crucial for getting a good grade the next time a test came along.

Even when I try hard, I am not able getting some graceful and elegant letters on paper, but I suppose I could accomplish that by learning Calligraphy. There are so many different styles; there is bound to be one which is easy to start out with, but it will require some practice and time.

Even though Calligraphy is an art in itself, it can and is also used for creating other projects and works of art. This crane for instance is a magnificent, well created master and conversation piece.

Maybe we ought to try more often putting pen to paper, huh?!

See also:
Calligraphy Art II
Calligraphy Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I got so much criticism for my messy handwriting in school. Yet I can draw very well. Hum...
Love the crane calligraphy.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Debbie,
Welcome and thanks for the comment.
I suppose a messy handwriting is a trait of great artists, huh? Grin.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014