Home
« Home | Next: A Good Car »
| Next: Bamboo Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cleaning Up The Mess »
| Next: Bamboo Art II »
| Next: Your Money's Worth »
| Next: Bamboo Art »
| Next: The Art of Seating and Setting »
| Next: Needle Point Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Needle Point Art II »
| Next: Achieving The Goal »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Considering 4G

Written by Sonny Quinn

I have done a lot of research on mobile broadband companies, mostly because I'm considering getting 4G so that I have Internet on the go. I looked into Sprint Mobile Broadband as well as Clear and I'm getting close to making a decision that works well for my business. I actually own a mobile food truck, and having internet wherever my truck is parked is crucial for my business. I like to keep in touch with my customers via social networking, like my twitter feed or even my Facebook. If I don't have Internet, I can't contact my customers this way, and I definitely see a drop in business. I want to make sure I make the right decision and don't end up paying too much for a service that doesn't suit my needs, so I'm really glad I've taken so much time to research the options available to me. I can't believe I make a living writing around town preparing food in a truck, but it's the life for me and I'm very much a professional!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014