Home
« Home | Next: Art With A Rocky Start »
| Next: Creativity With Cardboard Boxes »
| Next: Scratching The Surface »
| Next: How Much Is That Doggie In The Window? »
| Next: Crocs Art »
| Next: Thrown For An Arty Loop »
| Next: The Snoopy Project »
| Next: Creative Uses For Towel Bars »
| Next: Towel Rack Craft Ideas »
| Next: Drawer Pull Creations »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pull Tab Arts And Crafts

I guess we will soon have to get either a bigger house or another storage building in the back yard. Our grandson started another hobby. Besides all the stones he is gathering up, he decided to begin a pull tab collection.

I couldn't help but wonder what on earth we would do with all the pull tabs, so I thought it wise to scour the World Wide Web and see if we could make something out of them.

I was totally flabbergasted when one brilliant idea after another passed in front of my eyes.

Since I am momentarily big into crocheting I could use some of the pull tabs to create these flowers.

That is nothing though compared to what else I came across and people's creativity and imagination keeps constantly amazing me.

I saw complete dresses, waste baskets, key chains, bracelets and necklaces, hair clips, belts, lamps, tea lights, purses, table tops and even lounging chairs made out of these seemingly useless items.

Can you imagine making a model car or a dragon out of them? Well, some people have done it and the results were fabulous.

The next time you open a can of soda; don't throw away the pull tab. Instead, consider all the craft projects you can use them for. I have no doubt you will come up with an arty solution for them.

It is absolutely worth your while keeping tabs on this craft!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014