Home
« Home | Next: Thrown For An Arty Loop »
| Next: The Snoopy Project »
| Next: Creative Uses For Towel Bars »
| Next: Towel Rack Craft Ideas »
| Next: Drawer Pull Creations »
| Next: Home-Crafted Drawer Pulls And Knobs »
| Next: Pipe Cleaners To The Test »
| Next: The True Colors Of Creativity »
| Next: Pipe Cleaner Holiday Crafts »
| Next: A Creative Holiday To-Go Feast »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crocs Art

Since my feet have been attacked by Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is not easy for me to find comfortable shoes. Due to their width, crocs serve the purpose well and they have become my main and foremost footwear.

They are not always very flattering and sometimes even outright boring. It doesn't bother me, but it must have others, because yesterday I saw something which did not only make my jaw drop, but I considered to be extremely creative as well; beaded crocs.

Someone had actually taken the time to cover the surface of this particular brand of shoes by gluing tiny beads on them. The result was stunning and made a good topic of conversation. Surely there was a picture to be found online, but I came up empty-handed.

What I did come across were several craft items specifically designed to transform a pair of dull crocs into a work of art.

These charms are simply and quickly attached in the holes of the crocs, allowing you to adorn and embellish to your heart's content over and over again.

The same goes for these washable markers with which you can alter the look of your crocs in an instant. No worries when something goes wrong or when you get bored with the patterns and/or shapes you drew on them.

With some water and soap they are as good as new!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014