Home
« Home | Next: Worth It »
| Next: Golf Tee Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: O Blogging Friends, Where Art Thou? »
| Next: Golf Tee Art II »
| Next: A Good Back-Up Plan »
| Next: Golf Tee Art »
| Next: Credit Art »
| Next: Golf Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: An Artistic Invention »
| Next: Golf Ball Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Polymer Clay Art

Looking for polymer clay art knocked my socks off! I already knew many people used this material to sculpt things, but I had no clue practically anything was made from it.

I saw buttons, beads, boxes, dolls, figurines, wall art, nail art and this is just a short summary of what all can be crafted with and from it.

What was even more surprising was finding out that the clay not only came in practically any color you can mix and/or imagine, but it can be painted as well.

That opens up even more options and possibilities, like these gorgeous beads which are used for a necklace in this case. It is just one of the examples of jewelry made from it.

I have worked with clay before, but not with polymer clay. At least.... not yet. :-)

See also:
Polymer Clay Art II
Polymer Clay Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice Stroppel said...

Ahhhh, be very careful, once bitten.........and looks like you Are very close to crossing over to the pc world of magic.
Alice

Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Alice,
Thanks for the visit and the comment. Yeah, I suspect it may not take long before I will. :-)

God's Grace.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger DawnGaye said...

http://www.studiopottery.co.uk/images/Joan/Hardie/5193

I was looking for this "how to" and found that it isn't polymer clay:(

Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Dawn,
How odd. I remember reading how they took an actual leaf, pressed it in a thin sheet of polymer clay, cut it out and then removed the leaf. I wish I could remember where I read that, but unfortunately I don't. Sorry.

God's Grace.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014