Home
« Home | Next: H1N1 or Swine Flu »
| Next: Piano Art »
| Next: Train Your Brain »
| Next: Nylon Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Nylon Art II »
| Next: Nylon Art »
| Next: Nuts and Bolts Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Replacing The Car »
| Next: Nuts and Bolts Art II »
| Next: The Solution »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wire Art

It often happens while searching for a particular art and/or craft that I come across another one. I was pleasantly surprised to find wire art which popped up while I was looking for nylon art. It makes sense, because both crafts require the use of wire.

I did not even know there was such a thing as wire art and truly enjoyed seeing all the different creations formed with this material. I don't even know why it did not occur to me, seeing how all those illuminated reindeer are being put out in yards around Christmas time. Those are made out of wire as well.

It is quite amazing to see what some people can do with wires. From wall art to large sculptures, their imagination is not prohibiting them in any way. I don't think I would be good at it; I would get my wires crossed!

See also:
Wire Art II
Wire Art Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014