Home
« Home | Next: Train Your Brain »
| Next: Nylon Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Nylon Art II »
| Next: Nylon Art »
| Next: Nuts and Bolts Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Replacing The Car »
| Next: Nuts and Bolts Art II »
| Next: The Solution »
| Next: Nuts and Bolts Art »
| Next: Creative Media Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, September 18, 2009

Piano Art

I consider playing a musical instrument a true form of art. I have never learned to play one myself and I don't even know what Piano Chords are. I suppose that is why I truly admire those of you who can sit down behind a piano and fill the air with the most beautiful sounds.

Learning how to play an instrument takes years of practise, I am fully aware of that. It takes a lot of patience and dedication as well. I would probably understand quickly the meaning of Piano Chords, but I sincerely doubt I would have the ability to play them that easily.

Playing a piano is not for everyone, but that is fine. Every musician needs an audience and it is my pleasure to lend a listening ear. So, bring on those Piano Chords and rest assured that you will get a standing ovation from me. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014