Home
« Home | Next: Scrubs »
| Next: Crop Circle Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Treat It and Beat It! »
| Next: Crop Circle Art II »
| Next: Dare To Repair »
| Next: Astonishing Art »
| Next: The Art Category »
| Next: Crop Circle Art »
| Next: Snow Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: To Serve and Protect »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Refrigerator Art

I usually take a quick look at the headlines once a day, just to see what's going on. The following headline caught my eye and since my curiosity bugged the artist out of me, I had to take a closer look and find out what all this was about: Cool Canvas: Fridge Art Hits Chicago.

And this is what I found:

How is that for recycling?! Of course that prompted my question if this was a completely new, emerging art, or if there already was more fridge art around. Low and behold; there are many refrigerators around displaying true works of art and several can be found in common households. I even came across a picture showing how a fridge had been converted to a car. The idea was neat and although the car looked rather 'boxy' the paint job on it was out of this world. I forgot to save the picture to share with y'all, but as soon as I come across it again I will, along with some other great refrigerator/fridge art as well! I know another refrigerator art: stuffing the fridge with all kinds of goodies and being able to eat them too! See also: Refrigerator Art II Refrigerator Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014