Home
« Home | Next: The Art Category »
| Next: Crop Circle Art »
| Next: Snow Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: To Serve and Protect »
| Next: Snow Art II »
| Next: Snow Art »
| Next: Expanding The Horizon »
| Next: Coffee Filter Uses III »
| Next: Local Art »
| Next: Tee Art »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 02, 2010

Astonishing Art

I am always trying to find art which is quite out of the ordinary and I stumbled upon the following video. This is another type of art which is truly amazing. I highly recommend you watch the video and you will understand why it left me in awe.



Creating this requires a whole lot of imagination; one has to be able picturing each movement and at the same time one also needs the capability putting it in the right sequence to make it look real.

I am not sure why this is listed under weird art. I would rather list it under astonishing art!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014