Home
« Home | Next: Tarp Art »
| Next: Problem Solved »
| Next: GED Art Part 3 »
| Next: Locked In Place »
| Next: Wearing Art »
| Next: GED Art Part 2 »
| Next: Tile Art »
| Next: GED Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art VIII »
| Next: Bye,Bye Buggie »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 02, 2010

Tarp Arts

I was really curious seeing if there was such a thing as tarp art and yes, there is. Although I didn't find very much on it, I wanted to share it with y'all anyway.

Someone got really creative with a tarp and turned it in to garments. That is pretty clever and unique as well. There is no doubt in my mind that tarps would make excellent rain coats!

Another creative idea I found was painting on tarps. I am not sure what kind of paint to use for that. My guess would be; probably spray paint because any other paint might eventually peel off where it concerns plastic tarps.

More tarp art is done by covering huge, entire buildings in this material. One of the artists who gained fame by doing this is Christo.

Like I mentioned before; I haven't come across any other art forms, but I can imagine there would be many more applications for this material to create art with.

If you create projects out of tarp or you know someone else who does, then please share. Considering the subject, it might be better to say: don't cover it up! Grin.

See also:
Tarp Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014