Home
« Home | Next: Pavement Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: The Art Of Vacationing »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art VII »
| Next: Ask For Your PD! »
| Next: Pavement Art II »
| Next: Art On Wheels »
| Next: Pavement Art »
| Next: Custom Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art VI »
| Next: TV Service Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bye,Bye Buggie

Post written by guest blogger Hattie Cooper

I was watching television with my son the other day. We just had satellite installed, and as we were checking out all the new programs, channels, and features, a eye-catching commercial came on the television and had my son and I both smiling that we had to record on our satellite tv dvr.

It was an Orkin commercial. I never thought I would say my favorite commercial is for a pest control company, but hey, if the commercial is good, it is good! As the commercial begins, an oversized pest rings the doorbell of the new home he is hopeful of invading. As he is trying to convince the woman at the door to let him in, he spots trouble. It's the Orkin man to the rescue! The bug knows he's done, and the Orkin man takes care of the pest before he gets inside.

I like the commercial because it is cute to hear the bug's wonderful voice and he tries to manipulate his way into the home. Since the bug is extra-large it makes it even more cute. My son thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever saw, and even told some of his classmates about the "bug commercial".

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014