Home
« Home | Next: Wood Art - Chain Saw Equipment And Safety »
| Next: Wood Art - Chain Saw »
| Next: Small Print »
| Next: Scrapbooking »
| Next: Artistic Battle »
| Next: Duct Tape Art - History, Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Duct Tape Art II »
| Next: Duct Tape Art »
| Next: Wood Art - Match Sticks Materials And Kits »
| Next: Wood Art - Match Sticks II »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, April 24, 2009

Coffee Art I

Growing the perfect coffee bean is an art. The knowledge of hot to roast them and how to brew the most delicious cup of coffee is an art as well. If you think however, that this post is about that, you will be sorely disappointed. This is about creating art with... coffee!

The thought of getting up and making myself another cup of coffee, prompted the idea to do a search. I really thought this was a silly idea and would not yield any results. Imagine my surprise, when it did. I should not have been. People are immensely creative!

I am not sure, who started this art form or where it originated, but take a look at the ease and creativity with which it is done:


This is so cool! Speaking of cool, I am personally not that fond of ice coffee. I think I will finally get myself that cup of coffee, which led to the discovery of this art. Not that I regret that it did, on the contrary.

I think I will enjoy it even more though, sipping on a hot cup of coffee. :-)

See also:
Coffee Art II

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014