Home
« Home | Next: Duct Tape Art - History, Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Duct Tape Art II »
| Next: Duct Tape Art »
| Next: Wood Art - Match Sticks Materials And Kits »
| Next: Wood Art - Match Sticks II »
| Next: Wood Art - Match Sticks »
| Next: Wood Art - Carving Tools And Materials »
| Next: Rain Reigned »
| Next: Wood Art - Carving »
| Next: Getting Out »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Artistic Battle

A few days ago, I came across this headline:
ABC: Fighting Back Against Medical Billing Errors.

Since we had some experience with this, I know what a battle that can be. I could not help, but come up with and artistic way of how best to handle that.

It could look something like this:

To: Financial Error Hospital
Billing Street $$
Wallet, ER 90210.

Dear Sirs,

Upon receiving your bill, I have to say that most of it was right on the money. However, there were some serious symptoms, which called for an extensive examination.

After a painstaking scan through your bill, I came across a spot, which was cause for concern. Further tests confirmed my suspicions and prompted me to thoroughly X-ray the affected area. This brought to light an abscess in your bill, which we have to cut out as soon as possible, in order to prevent further complications.

The unexpected growth in your invoice, was induced by the following:
Upon my arrival at your medical facility, I received the To Cure An Itch, Without A Scratch treatment. However, the 'Scratch' treatment somehow got injected in the bill and could result in many painful financial conditions. In order to prevent that, I performed surgery and cut the tumor out of the tissue.

This may knock you for a loop and I would recommend you to be prepared. When the anesthetics wear off, the sore spot may remain painful and sensitive for a while. Rest assured, you received the best out patient cure for this disease. Attached to this letter, you will find my bill for this entire procedure.

To avoid this in the future, I advise you to resort to glasses, lots of brain and memory improving exercises, and in case of doubt, consulting your files.

Thank you for your co-operation.


Yours Truly,
Mrs. C.A.T. Scan.
©Corry 2009.

Maybe, this work of art is the cure for the problem. Especially, if we would calligraph it. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014