Home
« Home | Next: A Quick Repair »
| Next: Nicknack Stand Art »
| Next: Superb Net Art »
| Next: Bottle Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Difficult Choice »
| Next: More Bottle Art »
| Next: The Art Of Good Coverage »
| Next: Bottle Art II »
| Next: Make Life Easier »
| Next: Bottle Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wreath Art

Wreaths was something I had to get used to. The only time you may see them on the front doors in the Netherlands is around Christmas time and even then it is sporadic.

Once I got used to them and even learned there was a wreath for every season and every occasion, I saw so many possibilities and I have made many ever since.

There is hardly anything you can not use creating a wreath. I loved this Turkey wreath I found on the Internet and of course that sparked even more ideas. How creative! It shows that you are not restricted to the circle of twigs, moss, etc.

I already had kind of stepped away from that; this small wreath is actually a round metal circle around which I wrapped a 'boa' string one of our daughters had left over and gave me. Attach a string to it, glue on a few flowers and done.

I made a wreath using the same materials, but instead of flowers, I sewed a small, stuffed doll on it as if it were sitting inside the circle. It is a cute idea when looking for making a gift for children.

Once you start creating a wreath, you know you will come full circle!

See also:
Wreath Art II
Wreath Art III
Wreath Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014