Home
« Home | Next: More Bottle Art »
| Next: The Art Of Good Coverage »
| Next: Bottle Art II »
| Next: Make Life Easier »
| Next: Bottle Art »
| Next: A Lingering Thought »
| Next: Some More Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Finding A Break »
| Next: My Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Local Art, Craft and Hobby Supplies »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Difficult Choice

I am still pondering on a getaway and took a peek at the slideshow on http://www.princeresortonline.com. Well, I intended to take a peek, but got fascinated with the views which unfolded before my eyes; they were absolutely gorgeous and I had to break myself away from them.

It got me more curious and I checked out the accommodations which were surprisingly large and luxurious. Before I knew it, I was looking at all the different hotel specials which were available and was already contemplating on what would be the best time for us to go.

While we would be there I had intended to take up golfing and that is where I ran in to lots of problems; there are golf packages galore which make the choice between all those beautiful golf courses extremely difficult.

I don't know yet which one it will be because it is a toss up; each one would suit me to a tee!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014