Home
« Home | Next: Some More Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Finding A Break »
| Next: My Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Local Art, Craft and Hobby Supplies »
| Next: Cake Art - Material and Equipment »
| Next: Stock In Trade »
| Next: Cake Art II »
| Next: Numbers, Numbers and More Numbers »
| Next: Cake Art »
| Next: Artistic Photography »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Lingering Thought

I can't help it, but for some reason that Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel keeps going through my mind. I suppose it is the thought of the soothing sound of the waves rushing ashore. It could well be that it is the anticipation of wandering around and taking in the beauty which nature displays in the surrounding area.

Either way, it is becoming more and more tempting making reservations for a stay in a Resort in Myrtle Beach. The possibilities for going out to dinner, a shopping spree, a visit to a park or museum are endless and we will not be bored for even one second.

I am seriously considering playing golf at one of the gazillion golf courses in the vicinity of the Myrtle Beach Resort. With my Rheumatoid Arthritis this would be a perfect solution to be active without putting too much strain on my joints, while thoroughly enjoying the outdoors.

It is beginning to look like Myrtle Beach is well on its way making it to the top of my vacation destination list. Even an overly creative mind like mine needs a break every now and then!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014