Home
« Home | Next: Finding A Break »
| Next: My Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Local Art, Craft and Hobby Supplies »
| Next: Cake Art - Material and Equipment »
| Next: Stock In Trade »
| Next: Cake Art II »
| Next: Numbers, Numbers and More Numbers »
| Next: Cake Art »
| Next: Artistic Photography »
| Next: Creative Photography »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some More Altered Jar Art

This is what I meant when I was talking about little scenes in a jar. The concept is really very simple and it does not require much of your time either, creating it.

It actually does not require much of anything; a small jar (I used the jar which normally contains baby fruit), a miniature object or decoration, a glue gun and some items for a background.

In this case I used a few very small, artificial leaves, but tiny artificial flowers will do great as well. I was even contemplating on using pebbles giving the illusion of rocks.

Twigs with acorns would do great as trees and maybe even constructing a rail road track made out of match sticks and a thin wire make it look even more realistic.

Yeah, those are all options which I will bring in to reality some time soon and I will not forget. I will certainly keep this train of thoughts!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014