Home
« Home | Next: My Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Local Art, Craft and Hobby Supplies »
| Next: Cake Art - Material and Equipment »
| Next: Stock In Trade »
| Next: Cake Art II »
| Next: Numbers, Numbers and More Numbers »
| Next: Cake Art »
| Next: Artistic Photography »
| Next: Creative Photography »
| Next: Lost In Translation »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finding A Break

It has been a while since we have taken a vacation and I sure would love to take a break from the daily rut. I read so much about Myrtle Beach Resorts lately and since I love the beach, it got me curious enough to dive a little deeper in to it.

The location is just perfect; right at the beach. I would love to go beach combing early in the morning, but just looking outside of the windows of these Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resorts and being presented with a gorgeous view of the ocean is already a very pleasant treat.

Aside from miniature golf or putt-putt as it is also referred to, I have not played any golf at all. It may be a good time to start when staying at a Myrtle Beach Resort. There are lots of specials and golf packages available and looking at the breathtaking golf course it would be a shame to pass up the opportunity.

The more I checked it out, the more appealing this destination became. I don't see it happen in the near future, but a stay at the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort has just extended my list of great options for rest, relaxation, attractions and lots of other appealing activities.

Maybe I ought to apply my creativity in this area and simply make it happen!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014