Home
« Home | Next: Creative Photography »
| Next: Lost In Translation »
| Next: Fabric Paint Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Relax To Recharge »
| Next: Fabric Paint Art II »
| Next: Ceiling Fans and Art »
| Next: Fabric Paint Art »
| Next: Golden Art »
| Next: More Flower Power »
| Next: Lifting The Financial Bind »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Artistic Photography

At times, I don't know where my head is. While I was doing my previous post, it occurred to me that not too long ago a site was brought to my attention where you can make funny photos online.

I had bookmarked it with the intention to use it and then forgot all about it until just now.

Funny Pictures

Doesn't this look so much better? It is just one of the gazillion photo effects available and it did not even take me 30 seconds to upload my picture and be handed this ingenious piece of art.

I should have used it before, instead of posting plain pictures. There is no better way to present art then in an artistic manner. All the effects are free and I don't even have to worry to make funny pics having to using the same effect twice; new photo effects are added every day!

Funny Pictures

Here is CD art in a gazing ball; how cute. What I don't really understand is why the site is called PicJoke.com. Even though there are many funny photos which can be created, there are also numerous beautiful effects which portrait the incredible talent of the designer.

Funny Pictures

How is this for a funny pic? You have to admit it is very inventive, creative, artistic and truly a wonderful form of art!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014