Home
« Home | Next: Fabric Paint Art »
| Next: Golden Art »
| Next: More Flower Power »
| Next: Lifting The Financial Bind »
| Next: Flower Power »
| Next: Mail Box Art »
| Next: Simple Project With Great Potential »
| Next: Problem Solved »
| Next: Storm Glass Candle Holders »
| Next: Smart Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ceiling Fans and Art

It is finally spring weather. It has not been for years. It would go from cold to hot almost overnight, leaving no time to acclimate. At least this year we have some time to consider which projects need doing before the heat takes reign.

One of those projects is installing a Ceiling Fan in the master bedroom. During the summers I tend to wake up several times almost floating out of bed due to perspiration. In order for me to sleep well everyone else would be freezing. Therefore, a ceiling fan is the ideal solution.

We have been looking at Ceiling Fans before, but were not really charmed by what was available. Aside from that, we did not even have a clue of how large it had to be for that particular room. I did get some good answers on what to look for in ceiling fans at the Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans site.

Not only did I come away with some very useful hints and tips, but also with many ideas concerning the look of ceiling fans. This is one of the Hunter ceiling fans which drew my attention because of its artistic design.

I have seen several more I liked, but I have not even browsed through the entire, huge collection of ceiling fans which Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans has to offer. That will take me a while because their selection is so much larger then at the regular stores.

I better do so soon; summer is on its way!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014