Home
« Home | Next: Storm Glass Candle Holders »
| Next: Smart Art »
| Next: Decoupage »
| Next: Furniture And Art »
| Next: From The Nicknack Stand »
| Next: Outside Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cars and Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art II »
| Next: Locker Art »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, April 12, 2010

Problem Solved

While I was posting on glass candle holders, the thought crossed my mind how much the shape resembles the beautiful green and amber colored drinking glasses we have sitting on our hutch.

Those displayed are only a few of the many which are currently taking up precious storage space in the cabinets in our kitchen. I don't want to pack them up and put them in our storage building because they come in handy on several occasions.

It occurred to me that if we had a stemware rack in the cabinet, the space would be utilized to its full potential; glasses hanging from the top and enough space left to store something else on the bottom.

Although I was aware of the existence of a hanging wine glass rack, I never considered how well I could use one. It is the ideal solution on several accounts; it creates more space and due to the fact that there are applications which also pertain to tables and such, it prevents the glasses from being knocked over.

I have not seen many wine glass racks for sale in the stores, but they are easily found online. A cabinet glass rack is ideal, but looking at the elegant tabletop racks makes the choice rather difficult. I may spare myself of having to go through the agony in order to make a choice; I might get both.

Problem solved!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014