Home
« Home | Next: From The Nicknack Stand »
| Next: Outside Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cars and Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art II »
| Next: Locker Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art »
| Next: The Art of Packing »
| Next: My CD Art »
| Next: Beauty Art »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Furniture And Art

I am so glad we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes; otherwise the world would be a very boring place. We have a wide array of choice to find just that exquisite work of art, that particular model car or that perfect piece of furniture which appeals to us most.

Difference in taste can also create some controversy, especially when you want to decorate a room. My husband for instance likes sleigh beds. I on the other hand don't care for them; I am more for the contemporary and could even go for a modern platform bed.

If your objection to the latter would be that there is no storage space under a platform bed, then I will have to burst your bubble; there are platform beds with frames which are open on both sides and you can easily find those in a good, modern furniture store.

I don't know yet what we might end up with. I think I will settle for a headboard which we would both agree upon. That should not be too difficult to find. At least I hope it isn't!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014