Home
« Home | Next: My CD Art »
| Next: Beauty Art »
| Next: Quick, Simple and Cheap Art »
| Next: The Nicknack Stand »
| Next: No Coffee Art »
| Next: Leading Art »
| Next: Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: March Madness Art »
| Next: Box Art II »
| Next: Weight Loss Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Art of Packing

Our oldest daughter is traveling a lot lately. At present, her job requires her to be out of town for almost the entire week, but this is only temporary.

She will still need to take several other trips throughout the year and in spite of missing home, she enjoys these little business trips. I will tell you one thing though: I am glad I am not her Luggage!

She usually packs in her room and I don't get to see what all she stuffs in her pullman, but the other day she forgot something. As soon as she unzipped it, the lid sprang open and I could not believe how much she managed to get in there.

I don't know what brand her rolling suitcase is, but it must be of excellent quality like Hartmann Luggage, since it is able handling all that and even then some. I don't see how it could stand all that abuse otherwise.

It is obvious she could use a larger one and I think she would love all the bright colors which can be found in the Vera Bradley Luggage collection. That would be a nice and very useful present for her Birthday.

Maybe she just needs to learn how to pack. That too is an art, you know.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014