Home
« Home | Next: Leading Art »
| Next: Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: March Madness Art »
| Next: Box Art II »
| Next: Weight Loss Art »
| Next: Box Art »
| Next: The Art Of Providing Internet Anywhere »
| Next: Bad Art? »
| Next: Saving Art »
| Next: Key Board Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, April 01, 2010

No Coffee Art

I could not pass up this picture when I came across it on one of my friends' blog, for several reasons. First of all: I know the feeling too well, haha.

No coffee?


Second: I don't know who the artist is, but it is a job well done! It is extremely detailed for a water color image and the colors used complement each other so well. A very talented work of art and I would love to see a painting which is not a cartoon. I suspect it would be very life-like.

Third: I wonder how the artist got my picture.
Let me ponder on that while sipping on another cup of java.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014