Home
« Home | Next: Bad Art? »
| Next: Saving Art »
| Next: Key Board Art »
| Next: More Uses For Frames »
| Next: The Art Of Looking Before You Leap »
| Next: My Projects - Customized And Personalized Frames »
| Next: Take Advantage Of The Housing Stimulus »
| Next: A Different Kind Of Button Art »
| Next: Always Something To Watch »
| Next: Coming Soon »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Art Of Providing Internet Anywhere

For a while our Internet connection was acting up really bad. It would work one minute and go out the next which was very aggravating and frustrating because my work requires a fast, well working Internet service.

I could hardly get any work done and an intensive research for both my work and my blogs was totally out of the question. It finally got fixed. That was a huge relief, but it made me realize how dependant we have become on reliable, high speed Internet.

I should not complain though; my mother in law was on dial-up and was told she could not get any DSL because it was not available in her area. That raised a lot of eyebrows and questions.

She lives not too far from us and in a well populated area and she is stuck with dial-up? Yup, she was, due to the Internet provider not having extended other services to her vicinity yet. She had to switch providers to get a faster connection, which she did.

I can imagine there are many people in that same position who would find a great, reliable solution by switching over to wild blue high speed internet. This service covers all the rural and remote areas and boldly goes where other Internet providers don't dare to go.

Now that is what I call customer service!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014