Home
« Home | Next: The Art Of Looking Before You Leap »
| Next: My Projects - Customized And Personalized Frames »
| Next: Take Advantage Of The Housing Stimulus »
| Next: A Different Kind Of Button Art »
| Next: Always Something To Watch »
| Next: Coming Soon »
| Next: A Passion »
| Next: The Art Of Moving »
| Next: Balloon Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Business Boost »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Uses For Frames

We have a large box full of left over photo frames. I like to keep them even though we have no use for them, ...yet. I am glad I did.

While reorganizing and remodelling a bedroom, the walls were in desperate need of some sprucing up and the best way to do so is decorating with picture frames or paintings.

Since there were enough photos in the room already, I decided to do something different. You usually don't have to look far for inspiration.

Mother Nature has choice galore; I opted for a deep burgundy, a rusty brown and a gold colored leaf which I dried between some heavy books.

Put them in frames that are either all the same or very much alike and hang several in any composition and you got some gorgeous wall art.

Instead of leaves you can also use dried flowers, herbs, stickers, images of your child's favorite cartoon figures, needle point work and the list goes on and on. I have no doubt you will come up with an artistic idea yourself.

It is simple, cheap, easy and unique as well!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014