Home
« Home | Next: A Passion »
| Next: The Art Of Moving »
| Next: Balloon Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Business Boost »
| Next: Balloon Art II »
| Next: Assistance For Quality Care »
| Next: Balloon Art »
| Next: Epoxy Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Epoxy Art II »
| Next: Traffic Art »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, March 15, 2010

Coming Soon

I find it quite interesting to see how many different arts and crafts there are. It gives me lots of inspiration and ideas and hopefully, it does the same for you as well.

No, I don't practice all the crafts I come across and write about, although I would love to. I usually combine several in my projects, just because I can. Grin.

I have posted many of my drawings earlier on, but I would like to share some other craft projects with you. What good would an art and craft blog be, if the owner would not practice what she preaches?

Therefore, some pictures of my projects will be taken and shared in the near future. I hope you will enjoy them and maybe they will give you an idea (or two) for you next creative outbursts. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014