Home
« Home | Next: The Heat Is On »
| Next: Kieron Williamson's Economical Impact »
| Next: Dual Survival »
| Next: The Way To Go »
| Next: Kieron Williamson's Work »
| Next: Tiling The Screen »
| Next: About Kieron Williamson »
| Next: An Ongoing Work of Art »
| Next: Mail Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: All My Children is the Best Soap Opera Ever »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Golf Ball Art

I figured there would be some golf ball art, but I actually did not expect to find as much as I did; that was a pleasant surprise.

The thought that golf balls would function as a canvas for paintings had already crossed my mind and I was right. I came across several artists who not only managed to create scenes and animals on golf balls, but even succeeded in copying portraits on to them.

There were several more, very creative projects, like this letter opener. I also saw golf balls turned in to wine stoppers and golf ball key chains. These projects require some modification to the golf balls though; you have to drill holes in them to attach another item.

I guess that is okay as long as you are careful not to tee off; this 'birdie' could cause serious damage!

See also:
Golf Ball Art II
Golf Ball Art - Materials and Equipment

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014