Home
« Home | Next: Kieron Williamson's Work »
| Next: Tiling The Screen »
| Next: About Kieron Williamson »
| Next: An Ongoing Work of Art »
| Next: Mail Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: All My Children is the Best Soap Opera Ever »
| Next: Mailbox Art III »
| Next: The Art Of Tutoring »
| Next: Mailbox Art II »
| Next: Multiple Sclerosis and Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Way To Go

I have never in my entire life played one round of golf on the green; I sure would love to try this outdoor sport some day. It seems like such a relaxing pastime, although I always wonder if there are any directional golf course signs leading the way.

There must be; how else would a golfer know where to go, or which way to tee off the ball? Golf courses cover vast areas and I can imagine one could easily get lost if there was not some sort of golf course sign present.

This sport already includes enough competitive and active elements to challenge the players, without them having to read maps and risking getting lost, which could cost them the game. There is no doubt in my mind that every golf course has golf course signage which suits them to a tee!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014