Home
« Home | Next: Multiple Sclerosis and Art »
| Next: Mailbox Art »
| Next: Shopping for Back to School Supplies »
| Next: The Creative Mailbox »
| Next: Button Art IV »
| Next: Store More »
| Next: Button Art III »
| Next: Art Hazard »
| Next: Hazardous Art »
| Next: A Great Solution »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mailbox Art II

I couldn't get over all the different mailboxes people have come up with. Some are just out of this world and some are outright funny, like this one.

I don't know what the artist was thinking, but seeing how we get either get junk mail or bills, I have a vague suspicion. Grin.

This one is so beautifully decorated, I would not want to put it beside the road; it may cause accidents when people come to a screeching halt, wanting to admire this work of art.

I also saw mailboxes painted with seasonal decorations. What a cute idea: instead of changing the wreath on your front door, you change the mailbox in your front yard! Does that spark any good ideas for Halloween?

I don't know what this scorpion mailbox would be made from. I kind of suspect it has to be both light weight and weather resistant material.

I would love to turn our mailbox in to something like that, but I think ours would end up being a snail mailbox.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014