Home
« Home | Next: Art Hazard »
| Next: Hazardous Art »
| Next: A Great Solution »
| Next: Refrigerator Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Refrigerator Art II »
| Next: Moving Turned In to Art »
| Next: Refrigerator Art »
| Next: Scrubs »
| Next: Crop Circle Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Treat It and Beat It! »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 09, 2010

Button Art III

Buttons, buttons, buttons; I have an entire regiment of them, but that is nothing compared to what others have accumulated over time.

Yes, I had already made several posts on button art, but I keep coming across so many uses for these small items, I had to share.

I found tags embellished with buttons for on gifts, wreaths which are entirely made out of different colors and sizes buttons, jewelry like necklaces, bracelets and earrings, topiaries, framed button art, greeting cards, and how about these cute hair pins?

I even read that people have made a hobby out of collecting buttons. I can only imagine one must have a large storage building; the collection can take on huge proportions due to the diversity in buttons.

Even if you don't like the ready made buttons which can be purchased in stores or online then there are other solutions to solve the problem; you can order customized photo buttons and special hand painted and/or air brushed buttons.

If those don't do the trick then you always have the option of designing your own. Sites like buttonart.com provide you with the online means to design and personalize buttons and if you just need lots of them: bags of buttons can easily be purchased over the Internet.

I keep dwelling on the button collection. I suppose you can always sew them on a large piece of fabric and use it as wallpaper. Hmm, now there is a thought!

link link link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Toni said...

Love buttons!! Love your art!
I can spend alot of time with my buttons, making bracelets, hair barrets, Christmas Cards, the list is
endless. For Mother's Day my sweet husband gave me 7lbs of buttons he bid on ebay! :o)Some people think I must be crazy, but I'm not really.

Saturday, June 18, 2011 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014