Home
« Home | Next: Hazardous Art »
| Next: A Great Solution »
| Next: Refrigerator Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Refrigerator Art II »
| Next: Moving Turned In to Art »
| Next: Refrigerator Art »
| Next: Scrubs »
| Next: Crop Circle Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Treat It and Beat It! »
| Next: Crop Circle Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 09, 2010

Art Hazard

While I was going over my previous post, it made me wonder why anyone would even want to work with hazardous materials. It is extremely dangerous and some materials really could explode spontaneously, when not handled well. I suppose workers have an excellent accident and illness insurance which comes with the job, covering any health issues related to it.

Then again, looking at all the materials I use for my crafts and hobbies; some of them are either highly toxic or very inflammable and I don't even think twice about using them. I do take all the proper precautions of course, but I am still putting myself at risk. I might do well looking in to an affordable life insurance policy before it is too late.

I don't mean to scare either you or myself with any of this, but I do know that we like to push away any thoughts which might be related to accidents, illnesses and even our departure. The costs of living are high these days, but so are the costs of a burial and a cheap funeral insurance would already be a huge help to our loved.

The times they would be facing are already difficult enough without being left in a financial bind!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014