Home
« Home | Next: Button Art III »
| Next: Art Hazard »
| Next: Hazardous Art »
| Next: A Great Solution »
| Next: Refrigerator Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Refrigerator Art II »
| Next: Moving Turned In to Art »
| Next: Refrigerator Art »
| Next: Scrubs »
| Next: Crop Circle Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 09, 2010

Store More

I am always in need of storage and I use anything and everything which would provide me with such. Even though the products on the site of j.k. adams are mainly geared toward solutions for the kitchen, it gave me several great ideas.

For all my smaller craft items like buttons, beads, marbles, ribbons, bows, tiny figurines, etc., I could put several of the jk adams spice racks to good use. The 48 bottle carousel would take up little space, but makes any of my hobby objects very accessible.

It may not have crossed your mind, but it did mine; a jk adams wine rack could be an ideal solution for storing other flexible materials and fabrics. Simply roll them up, put them in a designated spot in the rack and they are easily to get to when needed.

The same goes for jk adams pot racks; hung from the ceiling they provide room for all kinds of larger stuff which would normally clutter my closets and eat up all the space. Labeled plastic bags, or coat hangers, are creative ways to hang all kinds of items and materials from the racks.

I would not want to use a jk adams cutting board for my crafts, although the option is there; I would need it for preparing our meals. I would leave it out on the counter though, when not in use. It would add a little pizazz to the kitchen, just like all the other beautiful storage options mentioned above!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014