Home
« Home | Next: More Uses For Frames »
| Next: The Art Of Looking Before You Leap »
| Next: My Projects - Customized And Personalized Frames »
| Next: Take Advantage Of The Housing Stimulus »
| Next: A Different Kind Of Button Art »
| Next: Always Something To Watch »
| Next: Coming Soon »
| Next: A Passion »
| Next: The Art Of Moving »
| Next: Balloon Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Key Board Art

When I saw this picture on one of my friends' blog, I burst out laughing and was thinking how great it would be if there really was a help key on my keyboard.

It would not look as shiny and new as in the picture anymore, that is for sure; it would be unreadable and pretty much worn out. As a matter of fact, it would have been used so much by now that it probably would not work anymore.

I don't think a cry for help would do any good unless maybe my computer would have speech recognition. Even then the likelihood it would lend me a helping hand would be slim to none.

Speaking of which; help!
I really could use some links and if you enjoy my blog, please put a link up on your site and I will add you asap on mine.

Thanks for the help. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014