Home
« Home | Next: No Coffee Art »
| Next: Leading Art »
| Next: Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: March Madness Art »
| Next: Box Art II »
| Next: Weight Loss Art »
| Next: Box Art »
| Next: The Art Of Providing Internet Anywhere »
| Next: Bad Art? »
| Next: Saving Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Nicknack Stand

I got rid of a lot of items I had kept, but had not utilized or incorporated in some of my craft projects yet. I neither had the inspiration nor the time to get to it, but I have been putting all the 'keepsakes' to good use and crafted so much lately that I could rent one of the trade show booths and fill up the display without any problems.

I like that idea and I would love to choose from all the table skirts available to attach around the booth; that gives it a classier, more sophisticated and uncluttered look. I could even have a logo or name printed on it and I was contemplating on calling my booth "The Nicknack Stand".

At first, I didn't think banner stands would be the route to go, but upon second thought; they do capture the attention and may draw more people to my booth. I could set one up outside and another one indoors; the greater the audience, the greater the potential of sales.

Top it off with a beautiful Pipe and Drape around the stand, giving it more a feeling of privacy and comfort, and I would be up and running. The more I think about this, the more appealing the idea.

I will let you know when "The Nicknack Stand" is open for business!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014