Home
« Home | Next: Bottle Art »
| Next: A Lingering Thought »
| Next: Some More Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Finding A Break »
| Next: My Altered Jar Art »
| Next: Local Art, Craft and Hobby Supplies »
| Next: Cake Art - Material and Equipment »
| Next: Stock In Trade »
| Next: Cake Art II »
| Next: Numbers, Numbers and More Numbers »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Make Life Easier

I know that many people land on my site as a result of a search. Every now and then I take a look at my site meter to find out what in particular people were looking for and how many visitors I had. The meter gives me all the Statistics answers I need, without having to wreck my brain.

I am thankful because I know it would take me the proverbial 'blood, sweat and tears' to figure all that stuff out. Even then, the likelihood I would get it right is nil and it would take professional Statistics help guiding me through this "seemingly" incomprehensive labyrinth of mathematics.

I used the word "seemingly", because it is no rocket science. Everything can be learned and if that requires the patience and expertise from and excellent teaching skill of a Statistics tutor then understanding will come a lot faster which makes learning more fun.

I have sympathy and empathy for those who are having a lot of trouble with this subject. It does not have to be that way; there is superb online help available. It is specifically geared towards K-12 and college students with Statistics problems and for those who decided to go back to school and could use the extra help.

Don't struggle or let your loved ones struggle unnecessary; life is hard enough as it is and no one makes it through alone. Online tutoring offers that help, making life a little easier!

link link link

1 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Lydia,
Thanks for your encouraging words and the link. I will check it out.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014