Home
« Home | Next: The Art To Outsmart »
| Next: Wreath Art II »
| Next: Art By Proxy »
| Next: Wreath Art »
| Next: A Quick Repair »
| Next: Nicknack Stand Art »
| Next: Superb Net Art »
| Next: Bottle Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Difficult Choice »
| Next: More Bottle Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wreath Art III

Yeah, I know it is not common for me to do another post on wreath art. However, I came across so many different shapes and forms for wreaths that I had to share.

As you can see, the well known round structure which is most commonly used for creating a wreath has been outdated. Maybe 'updated' might be a better word for it.

I was thrilled to see how great the choice was nowadays, concerning both shape and size. That is inspiring and opens up so many new possibilities and options.

I already got lots of new ideas just by looking at these wreath forms. It sure fuels the creativity!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014