Home
« Home | Next: Optical Illusion Art VI »
| Next: TV Service Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art V »
| Next: Yard Art »
| Next: Hospital Art »
| Next: Learning Skills from Barney »
| Next: Leaf Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Covering The Basics »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art IV »
| Next: The Best Of The Best »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Custom Art

Technology is constantly in motion and when you think you finally got the state of the art, it is already outdated. Most people don't really care about having the latest of the latest; they rather have a Custom Computer which suits their needs.

I can sympathize with that; I work with a Laptop which is more then adequate for me. There are some things though which I would not really need or I would have changed in case I had the option for a Custom Laptop when I bought it.

The first thing I would have already changed from the beginning would have been getting an external mouse. I may even have opted for a USB Memory Key and some extra memory. I had no choice in Custom Laptops though and had to go with what was available.

Those who are in need of another computer or laptop should keep in mind they have the choice for Custom Computers and laptops right at their fingertips. It may save a lot of time, money and effort later on, when trying to get it all set up to where it works the way you need.

It is better doing it right from the start!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014