Home
« Home | Next: Golf Tee Art »
| Next: Credit Art »
| Next: Golf Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: An Artistic Invention »
| Next: Golf Ball Art II »
| Next: Yard and Art »
| Next: Golf Ball Art »
| Next: The Heat Is On »
| Next: Kieron Williamson's Economical Impact »
| Next: Dual Survival »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Good Back-Up Plan

I don't know about you, but all the artistic projects I encountered evolving around golf balls and golf tees instill the urge in me of wanting to master the art of golf. The only thing which prevents me from taking a course in golfing and getting some tee times in, is the lack of time.

Even if I was an experienced golfer, I would have to take advantage of my leisure time at the spur of the moment. That is not always convenient when it comes to making reservations at the golf courses. They may already be booked, but through www.48hourteetimes.com I can always find one that is available.

It is also my experience that things change on such short notice that all the planning ahead turned out to be a waste of time. That proves once more that it is wise to have a back-up plan in place and thanks to 48 hour tee times, I could play a round of golf whenever I would like!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014