Home
« Home | Next: How Much Is That Doggie In The Window? »
| Next: Crocs Art »
| Next: Thrown For An Arty Loop »
| Next: The Snoopy Project »
| Next: Creative Uses For Towel Bars »
| Next: Towel Rack Craft Ideas »
| Next: Drawer Pull Creations »
| Next: Home-Crafted Drawer Pulls And Knobs »
| Next: Pipe Cleaners To The Test »
| Next: The True Colors Of Creativity »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Scratching The Surface

As long as I can remember I have always been busy doing something, whether that would be creating something from beads, carving wood, pressing flowers and making wall art out of them, or simply be heavily involved in a good book.

My interests and hobbies are extremely diverse. They range from crocheting to sewing, from drawing to scrap booking, from making something out of nothing to almost anything in between. When I don't have a project going I get antsy and will start one.

The choice where crafts are concerned is enormous and it is therefore hard for me to imagine someone has no hobby, but they are still out there. All I have to do is look at one of our loved ones. She has no hobby which often results in the need to get out and go.

I think it would be good if she could simply chill and relax at home, instead of burning rubber. Okay, maybe being out there is her hobby and I simply can not relate. Either way, the point I am trying to make is that there is no good reason or excuse for being bored.

Take a look at the already extensive list on the right. And that is just scratching the surface.

Speaking of which; take a blank piece of paper. Cover it completely in different colors of crayons or markers.

Once the sheet is all colored, cover it entirely with black. This has to be done with a crayon, because that is easier to remove. Take a sharp object like a pen, tooth pick, nail, screw, or fork, and start drawing.

All you got to do is scratch the surface!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014