Home
« Home | Next: Preserving Art »
| Next: Another Altered Jar Art Project »
| Next: The Art Of Sharing »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Economical Impact »
| Next: Find It Quick And Easy »
| Next: Cute Art »
| Next: Funny, Creative and Helpful »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art III »
| Next: Encryption Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art. All Aboard! »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, June 04, 2010

From The Nick-Crack Stand

Even though most of my projects turn out rather well, I do have some mishaps. If you take a closer look, you can see that this little, plastic box cracked right in the middle.

After cutting the pins to size and gluing them on the desired background, I thought this red marble would look good in the middle. It sure did, but it was just a little too high for the designated space and before I knew it..... crack!

Uh oh, now what am I going to do? I could have thrown it out, but instead I figured that stuff like this happens. Let's just say that it gives it 'character'. Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014