Home
« Home | Next: Optical Illusion Art III »
| Next: Encryption Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art. All Aboard! »
| Next: Enjoyable Visions »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Work »
| Next: Artistic Curb Appeal »
| Next: Christmas Art »
| Next: My Beautiful Knockout Rose Bushes »
| Next: My Wreath Art »
| Next: About Maurits Escher »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny, Creative and Helpful

I have seen the TV commercial of FreeScore.com on several occasions and found it highly amusing each time it came on. I did notice though that I was paying more attention to what was going on in the background then what was actually said.

Watching it twice in a row was the answer; the first time I focused on the hilarious situation in the background and the second time I focused on the spokesman. I am glad I did because the information conveyed in the commercial is extremely helpful and can prevent a lot of financial problems.

I usually let my husband worry about our finances, credit and other related topics, but I was curious how much I actually knew about credit scores and credit reports. I took the credit IQ quiz at the free credit score's site and was highly surprised to learn who all has access to our credit report.

No wonder that keeping up with our credit scores and credit reports is so important. I am glad there are sites like FreeScore.com offering free credit scores and reports along with excellent information, tips and advice on increasing our credit scores and how to protect our identity from theft.

I still find the TV commercial very funny and creative, but getting so much helpful information across in so little time is truly an art!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014