Home
« Home | Next: About Maurits Escher »
| Next: Lifting Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art II »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art »
| Next: Go West Young Man, and Ride BART »
| Next: Cork Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Copper Cookware Art »
| Next: Cork Art II »
| Next: Real Estate Art »
| Next: Cork Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Wreath Art

I was pretty sure I had taken pictures of some of the wreaths I had crafted, but I couldn't find them anywhere when I needed them. At last, I found them; they were still on the camera, duhhh!

Anyway, this is one of the wreaths I made recently. I love roses, but my favorites are the white ones. I love the contrast of the fragile, white petals and the deep, dark green of the stem and the leaves. To me, the beauty lies in its simplicity.

These artificial roses, in combination with the white Baby's Breath, are hot glued on a simple wreath. It consists of three, thin twines, wrought together, forming a circle and that's it.

Yeah, the basis of this wreath has been reused several times already. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014