Home
« Home | Next: Cork Art II »
| Next: Real Estate Art »
| Next: Cork Art »
| Next: Artistic Swimming Pool Building »
| Next: Wreath Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: State Of The Art »
| Next: Wreath Art III »
| Next: The Art To Outsmart »
| Next: Wreath Art II »
| Next: Art By Proxy »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, May 03, 2010

Copper Cookware Art

I love to combine practical application and art. A good example of that is displaying copper cookware in the kitchen.

I see no reason stowing away the warmth and the beauty of the copper behind closed doors and it is so much easier to get to them when needed.

On a few occasions I have seen copper molds hanging on a kitchen wall and it always gave me a feeling of home. I would love to hang several different ruffoni molds in our kitchen, even if they were just for display which they would be in my case.

I am not sure whether it would be feasible or not, but when we get around to remodeling our kitchen, I would like to have a pot rack hanging from the ceiling and fill it up with a gorgeous selection of pots and pans from the ruffoni copper cookware collection.

It would save storage space, makes it easy to get to, we cook in style, while at the same time we could show off these wonderful pieces of art.

If a hanging rack is not feasible then I will cook up something else!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014