Home
« Home | Next: Christmas Art »
| Next: My Beautiful Knockout Rose Bushes »
| Next: My Wreath Art »
| Next: About Maurits Escher »
| Next: Lifting Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art II »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art »
| Next: Go West Young Man, and Ride BART »
| Next: Cork Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Copper Cookware Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Artistic Curb Appeal

I finally got around to planting some more flowers in our front yard. We have two large planter boxes outside. No, they don't look like anything as fancy as the outdoor commercial planters you see at times. Ours consist of simple, wooden beams, forming a large square.

While weeding and digging holes for the plants, I noticed that several of the beams were rotting all the way through and started to show holes. That got me thinking about replacing them with large commercial planters to give our house and yard more curb appeal.

The problem is however, I have no idea what would go best with the appearance of our house and yard. No, that is not true; I would know. The real problem is that I would have a very difficult time picking from all those beautiful commercial planters; one is just as gorgeous as the other.

I like the idea of having a grouping of several different planters or even similar ones, but in different heights. Then again, focusing the attention on one commercial planter is an option as well. Sometimes, less is more.

I need to think about it some more. I just wished they would not make the choice so difficult!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014