Home
« Home | Next: My Wreath Art »
| Next: About Maurits Escher »
| Next: Lifting Art »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art II »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art »
| Next: Go West Young Man, and Ride BART »
| Next: Cork Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Copper Cookware Art »
| Next: Cork Art II »
| Next: Real Estate Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Beautiful Knockout Rose Bushes

This is a guest post by Margaret Yelson

I love roses. They are my all time favorite flower. That being said you can probably guess what I wanted the most of in my new flower garden. Once I had the thing all planned out I spent three whole days running around in my hometown trying to find the knockout rose bushes that I so desperately wanted. I was in despair after all this time searching because all that I could find was red or yellow and they were not in the best of health. I so wanted a flower garden full of beautiful blues, purples, pinks, and whites. I called up my mother to complain and she let me in on her secret. She had ordered all of her flowers online. I had not given this much thought and was not so sure that I liked the idea of not being able to see what I was paying for before I handed over my hard earned money. Nevertheless, I logged on to my hughs net satellite internet service and began searching. I was simply amazed at all of the variety that I found. Within two days I had every color of rose bush that I wanted delivered to my door. The plants were beautifully healthy and well taken care of. I wish I would have thought of this before I had wasted all of my time running all over town trying to find what I wanted. I would have saved myself a lot of headache and gas.

That was three months ago and now I have a beautiful flower garden staring back at me every time I look out of my kitchen window. The best part about it is that I spent very little time finding all of the beautiful plants that I wanted for my garden. It was all right there at my fingertips all along.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014