Home
« Home | Next: Maurits Escher's Economical Impact »
| Next: Find It Quick And Easy »
| Next: Cute Art »
| Next: Funny, Creative and Helpful »
| Next: Optical Illusion Art III »
| Next: Encryption Art »
| Next: Altered Jar Art. All Aboard! »
| Next: Enjoyable Visions »
| Next: Maurits Escher's Work »
| Next: Artistic Curb Appeal »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Art Of Sharing

While contemplating on which art, craft or hobby would be next to which I was going to dedicate my time, I realized that the list of crafts I brought to your attention had steadily been growing over the course of a couple of years. You may not be aware of it, but the amount of time invested is tremendous.

It was all enjoyable and more then worth it and since I have experiences with many of them I shared those in my posts. What I am missing though is your two cents. Your opinions, advice and experiences pertaining to a particular craft are invaluable and could be of great help to those considering taking up a hobby.

Even that statement is based upon my own experiences; I would have greatly benefited from reading all the available web hosting reviews when one of my previous web hosting services vanished in to thin air and I had to choose another one. It would have saved me lots of time, money, aggravation and frustration.

Therefore, don't think your opinion and advice would not matter; it does and it can have a very positive influence on someone else. It could prevent them from making the wrong choice and having to learn the hard way!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014